Friday, January 13, 2012

Modern Warfare 2 - Quick Scope / No Scope Montage

Modern Warfare 2 - Quick Scope / No Scope Montage Video Clips. Duration : 3.88 Mins.


This is me playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox Quick Scoping and No Scoping (and yes there are a few hard scopes in there but most are not). This may surprise some of my subscribers because I usually do only drum covers and music related videos but I do play Modern Warfare 2 often and decided to make a video. So here it is. I am using an Intervention FMJ Sniper (switch between red tiger and fall camo) with Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim (all Pro) with a Painkiller deathstreak. I am not a pro but it turned out pretty good. Be sure to leave feedback! Enjoy!

Tags: mw2, Modern, Warfare, Two, Call, of, Duty, cod, Quick, No, Drag, Hard, Scope, Montage, Sniper, Sniping, Video, War, Game, Online, Xbox, Live, Gaming, Turqoiseguy, Intervention, FMJ, turquoiseguy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com