Sunday, January 1, 2012

HOW TO MAKE A £9.50 STEADICAM! ~ LOW-BUDGET FIMMAKING (UK)

HOW TO MAKE A £9.50 STEADICAM! ~ LOW-BUDGET FIMMAKING (UK) Tube. Duration : 8.85 Mins.


www.TopCashBack.co.uk I wanted to build a poor mans steadicam (the steadi cam) but over here in the UK, you can't seem to get all of the necessary parts. So here's my solution..... I have to add - I built this ages ago when I was very naieve and didn't know what I waS DOING! I have since moved on to the flycam 5000 which has rendered this obselete now.

Tags: , dollar, steadicam, steady, cam, steadi, poor, mans, amateur, film, chromakey, uk, £9.50, rickvanman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com